Monday, October 5, 2015

We had Will's blessing in our home on August 30, I'm a little behind!  I was HORRIBLE at taking pictures that day.  I didn't even get a pictures of him in his little cute outfit before he spit all over it.  He had this darling little gray and white checkered bow tie!  CUTE!!  Oh well.  It was a beautiful day with tons of family and friends there!  It was a fun gathering of people we love!  I'm so thankful for our loving family and wonderful friends!  We really are so lucky to have such a fantastic support group around us!  We feel very loved!!  I really enjoyed looking around my house and yard that day and seeing so many people that I just love!  I'm so glad we had such a large group there.


 We were only missing a few people from Kaleb's family!  I'm glad everyone could come.
All of my immediate family was there, and AGAIN I was horrible with picture taking.  But I did get a shot with all my brothers.  I love when we can all get together.  They are such great guys!
My beautiful Grandma Mosman and Uncle Wynn made the trip down from Moscow for the blessing! I was so excited that they would come all that way to see us.  And Grandma came and spent the whole next day with me and the kids!  It was so fun having her here!!


We made an attempt to get all the kids looking and smiling!  HA HA AH!  This was the best we could get.  And yep, Emily it totally picking her nose.  Crazy kids!  It was such a wonderful day!  Sweet little Will is such a wonderful addition to our family.  He's going to grow up with a million little Mothers around him and he will be very well loved and looked after.  He's a joy already!


No comments: