Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Our first piano recital!!!  I am so excited about this!  I really want the kids to love piano, or any musical instrument.  I wish I would have taken lessons longer! (sorry for throwing a giant fit about piano in my pre teen years Mom!)  Lily and Audrey have learning so much this year!  They are THE BEST teacher who lives across the street from us!  She has helped them to really like what they are playing and they love her so much that they actually want to practice, most days!  
They both worked really hard on their recital pieces and did an amazing job!  Lily played hers with no music from memory!  Audrey, who at first wanted me to come sit by her while she played her song, marched up there all by herself and played beautifully!  I'm so proud of both of them!!  This was the cutest little Halloween recital ever!  They have a Christmas one coming up which I'm really looking forward to.  


No comments: