AND she started preschool as well! We put her in the same preschool that Lily and Audrey went to at Utah State. It's been such a fun thing for all the kids and Emily was so excited that it is finally her turn to go. I thought she might get a little sad when we dropped her off. But it was actually the exact opposite. No tears when we dropped her off, but TONS of tears when we picked her up. She just wanted to keep playing! HA HA A! I'm glad she loves it. And just look at that cute little grin! Sweet little blondie! Love you Em!
Tuesday, September 29, 2015
Two big firsts happened for our little Emily. She has been dying to get her hair cut after watching Lily and Audrey get theirs cut soooo many times. She was ready for this, I was not. HA HA HA! She seems so little! But she loved everything about it. No tears from her, just pure excitement about the whole experience. It was darling!
AND she started preschool as well! We put her in the same preschool that Lily and Audrey went to at Utah State. It's been such a fun thing for all the kids and Emily was so excited that it is finally her turn to go. I thought she might get a little sad when we dropped her off. But it was actually the exact opposite. No tears when we dropped her off, but TONS of tears when we picked her up. She just wanted to keep playing! HA HA A! I'm glad she loves it. And just look at that cute little grin! Sweet little blondie! Love you Em!
AND she started preschool as well! We put her in the same preschool that Lily and Audrey went to at Utah State. It's been such a fun thing for all the kids and Emily was so excited that it is finally her turn to go. I thought she might get a little sad when we dropped her off. But it was actually the exact opposite. No tears when we dropped her off, but TONS of tears when we picked her up. She just wanted to keep playing! HA HA A! I'm glad she loves it. And just look at that cute little grin! Sweet little blondie! Love you Em!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment