William Kaleb Kunz
7 lbs 1 oz, 20 inches long
Born at 10:17 PM on July 14th
Our sweet little Will is a week old today! So strange to think that he's only been with us a week, it seems like he's just always been here. I am so excited to not be pregnant anymore!! WAHOO!! It's not my favorite thing ever, but the end result is amazing!
This was the quickest delivery I've had! I was at home and had just turned the BBQ on the start cooking dinner when my water broke. I really thought I had just wet my pants and was annoyed that my body is slowly falling apart! HA HA! It was around 6:30 and Kaleb was on his way home from work. I had our neighbors watch the girls until my Mom could come over to our house. We got to the hospital, checked in and immediately asked my nurse for an epidural. Everything went so smooth and so quick! He was born at 10:17! He has tons of dark hair and a dimple on each of his cheeks. I still don't know who he really looks like. He changes so much. He's a perfect, sweet little boy. The girls are obsessed with him and everything that he does. He's so fascinating in their eyes. It's pretty cute! He is just the sweetest little baby and I'm so happy that he's finally here. We all adore you Will!
No comments:
Post a Comment