Saturday, July 11, 2015

I've been trying to do a little school work with the older girls every day this Summer.  Trying.  HA HA HA!  It's actually been going a lot better than I had anticipated!  Every day we try to take a break from playing to read, write or do math.  I'm really proud of these girls!  They learn so quickly and most days really make a good effort to improve and they actually have fun with it after a little tough love from me.  Little stinkers.  I just happened to snap a picture of them both on a day when they were SO MAD that they had to do a little school work! HA HA HA!  
And yes, they live in swimming suits these days!  I love it!  
I really hope I don't make them hate this!  It's been a good thing so far, I think!  



No comments: