Thursday, July 23, 2015

SHE DID IT!!  Wahoo!  Audrey has gone back and forth for a little while about training wheels.  And honestly we kind of slacked at pushing her to take them off.  Oops!  But last week she asked to take them off and had Kaleb help her get the balance thing down and off she went!  She is so excited about this new skill she's working on.  I love how happy she looks when she's riding her bike.  And she shows everyone in the neighborhood whenever she gets a chance.  We are so proud of you Audrey!! o


Also, last week Audrey finished up her last year of preschool at Utah State.  She LOVED it.  I think it's the best preschool around and I'm so glad my kids can go to it!  It's such a great place to just dive into learning in a messy way!  The activities they do are so hands, creative and most of the time such a mess.  Most days she would go to school looking like this:
And come home happy as can be with her imagination running wild looking like this:
I'm going to miss hearing about all she did while she was there.   I'm excited for her to start Kindergarten, but this stage of her life will be a favorite of mine in my mind!  Love her!


No comments: