Monday, June 1, 2015

See  you later May!  When you're pregnant it feels so good to say goodbye to a WHOLE month!  Just a little bit closer to being done.  May was great!  Really rainy, buckets and buckets of rains for weeks.  It has made everything around us grow like crazy and look so beautiful and green!  I actually really enjoyed all the storms.  The girls are still not convinced that thunderstorms are amazing yet, but I'm working on them.  So we spent a lot of time inside playing games, painting faces, nails and pictures.  It was fun!  We got a lot done with the basement.  And by WE I mean Kaleb!  There has been so much cleaning and organizing to do.  But we are getting there.  Lily and Audrey are completely settled in the basement and the family room is almost 100% functional downstairs!  We just need to get the carpets cleaned!  WAHOO!  We are going to move Emily into a twin bed soon, makes me kind of sad, and then we can get the baby's room all set up!  Everything is coming along GREAT!
School is now out for the Summer!  Lily finished up First grade!  She was a little sad to leave it behind and really enjoyed her teacher and friends in her class.  Next year is going to be great for her! Audrey is actually going to be doing Summer school at Utah State starting this week!  She's really excited to start up again, she's had about a month break and really loves her teacher and class.  And sweet baby Emily is just along for the ride at this point.  She's a trooper!  She will start up preschool in the Fall.
Kaleb and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary this month!!  10?!  It really doesn't seem that long ago.  But here we are!  10 years and almost 4 kids later!  He's amazing and I don't know what I would do without him!  His birthday is on the same day so we celebrated him as well!  He's such a wonderful Dad and Husband!
I'm excited about this Summer!  New baby coming, of course, and we are going to try to cram as much into the month of June as we can.  Who knows when this little guy will decide to arrive.  I'm guessing the end of June, but you never know!  It's going to be a great Summer!







No comments: