Audrey started school this last week! She was so excited! She came home after the first day a little sad because over her little break from school one of their class guinea pigs died, my little animal lover. But luckily the class is getting another one, so she can just smother those little animals every day! I love that awesome little school at Utah State. I'm sad that this is her last Semester there, but she is so ready for Kindergarten! She was up bright and early on her first day, dressed and ready to go. She adores her teacher and makes friends quickly. She's such a friendly/crazy little girl. I'm so proud of her. I love how excited she gets to go to school! Let's keep that excitement going little lady!
Sunday, June 7, 2015
We survived our first week of swimming lessons!! One more week to go. They are doing great! I little timid at first, but actually enjoying going every day. That's a HUGE step in the right direction for these two. Emily has been so awesome during their lessons, she just sits right next to me and watches what the girls are doing. And eats all the gum and mints in my purse, but at least she's siting still and I don't have to chase her all over the pool! I slacked on getting Lily and Audrey in swimming when they were little and I totally regret it! They need way more water time! So, Emily and this new baby are going to be in swimming as early as possible. Now I just need to muster up enjoy energy to take these little girls to the pool before the baby comes. Maybe this week we'll attempt that. I think they are going to just live in their swimming suits for the rest of the Summer, they never want to take them off. It's pretty cute! Oh the life of a kid in the Summer! Swimming suits and Popsicles! What more do you need?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment