Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Lily turned 7!!  It was a cool birthday for her this year because she turned 7 on the 7th of May!  SUPER BIRTHDAY!  That's what my Mom called it when we turned the age of the date of our birthdays!  It made for a fun birthday, so I'm passing it on to my kids, THANKS MOM!!  Super birthday's sort of give you absolute supreme birthday reign over your birthday and present requests!  HA HA HA!  In Lily's case we partied in celebration of her for about 4 days!  It was fun!  She picked all the food on her birthday and was very specific about it all!  My sweet Mom took her shopping and let me pick out her own presents, she was in heaven.  We took a little family trip and stayed in Salt Lake with big plans to go to the Zoo and Build a Bear, but the bucket and buckets of rain coming down changed our plans a bit and we ended up spending the day at a really cool hands on kid museum and then going to Build a Bear.  She loved staying in the hotel!  Jumping on the beds and the swimming pool really sealed the deal for me and the told us that she wants to live there from now on. HA HA HA!
Lily is a joy.  I really don't know what I'd do without her.  She is the best Jr. Mom there is.  So many times she has just saved my sanity when it's almost been lost.  She is such a good helper to me and a wonderful big sister.  Right now she's obsessed with: doing handstands, playing outside with the neighborhood gang of kids, reading, coloring, anything with sugar in it and cooking.  She's the best little kitchen helper!  We are so proud of the little lady that she is.  I know she is going to do great things!  HAPPY SUPER BIRTHDAY my sweet eldest child!  I love you!

Here are some pictures from our days of Lily Celebration!
Lots of good food, presents and fun for this girl!












I had to add this picture so I can remember how proud is always is of her school work!  She works so hard in all her subjects at school and is always just beaming with pride when she brings home tests and work she has done at school!  Such a good little student!

No comments: