FROZEN!! This movie has taken over our lives. It's all the girls sing, play and talk about lately and it's adorable. The movie is fantastic!! We've seen it twice in the theaters, I know, a little much. But, it really is such a fun movie! Bravo Disney, Bravo!! I bawl every time I watch it.....totally shocking, I know. Ha ha ha ha!! The music is so awesome and characters are great!! Did I mention we love this movie!?!! Go see it now! :)
Also, this little girl is growing too fast. 10 months old already?!? She's crawling everywhere. She loves grabbing whatever Lily and Audrey have. She'll hold her stolen treasure for a second then chuck it in the opposite direction. It's pretty funny! Emily is Always happy, seriously, always happy. She's such a sweet easy going child. She's really close to walking. Yikes!! Not ready for that one. She eats everything and naps whenever I put her down. Who is this kid?! She's such an easy baby! Does that mean she'll be a nightmare as a teenager?!? Hmmmmmm. Oh and Kaleb has been growing beards on and off all winter. I think it's cute, the girls think it's too scratchy!



1 comment:
I was a thumb sucker too! I always wanted one of my girls to be, but maybe I don't:)) Love all your new blog posts.
Post a Comment