38 Weeks and counting.
Yep, I'm still pregnant. This is the longest I've ever been pregnant and it's weird, but good. I guess this little girl needs to stay in there a bit longer than her sisters. I'm feeling pretty good. No more nausea or gross sickness like that! YES!! I'm just giant and awkward now. HA HA HA! Audrey told me the other day that after the baby comes home she will teach me how to bend over and pick things up again. Thanks little girl! HA HA HA! She's always looking out for me. It's just the waiting game now. This time around I did document what I look like pregnant. I never do that. I did it this time mostly so my kids can laugh at these pictures 20 years down the road. You're welcome in advance for the comic relief family!
My cousin Brooke just started a photography business, check her out here: www.brookestapleton.com !!
She does an amazing job with her pictures! Plus, she's a riot to hang out with!! She came for the afternoon last month and we froze to death, laughed our heads off and took pictures of my giant self. It was fun!
If you need an AWESOME photographer give her a call!
Here's just a little sampling of the pictures she took, the rest are on her website, go check it out!
Then we ended our fun little outing with sushi for lunch!
Thanks for visiting me, enduring the cold and documenting this pregnant lady! Love you Brookie Barb!

6 comments:
Jenni you look incredibly Gorgeous! Hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well!Cannot wait to see the new little one!
Can't wait!! I am excited for you! Maybe tomorrow is the day?
I have been thinking about you so much!! You look beautiful and I am excited for your little girl to come. I'm glad you're not so sick any more, and I hope you get to have this baby soon!!
LOVE those pregnancy pictures!!!! You look fabulous! I think everyone feels large:)
awwww, I love the pictures, you look beautiful!
Way to go mama
Post a Comment