Kindergarten. I still can't believe it.
Last week we all went over to Lily's new school and registered her for Kindergarten, starting in the Fall. When I sit and think about it, I start to cry. So I won't think about it a whole lot just yet.
We have a while until she actually goes. But, Wow. Is she really that old?!? Am I really that old?!?
She's really excited and ready to go.
It just makes her seem so much older than how I picture her in my mind's eye. Stop growing up little girl. .. but at the same time don't. Does that make sense? Of course it doesn't. HA HA HA!
I think my first genuine memories are from Kindergarten.
Not just stories I've heard of things I did as a kid, but actual memories.
It's time for her to start making her own memories I guess. Weird.
She's such a smart, fun and sassy little girl. She is such a wonderful big sister. She adores her little sister and genuinely wants the best for her. Audrey and our new little one are so lucky to have her as an example and protector. I'm excited for her to try new things, even if it makes me cry.
I'll just try not to make a huge sobbing scene on her first day.
We love everything about you Lily!!


No comments:
Post a Comment