February, Wow, that was fast.
It is a short month. . .. but that was way too fast.
On to March and hopefully a baby coming REALLY SOON!!
Here's a quick trip through pictures of our February.
February was covered in snow. Lots and lots of snow. I love when they are all bundled up, looking a bit like giant pink marshmallows or Oompa Loompas! It's so cute!
We frosted about a million pink sugar cookies! Why do those recipes make soooo many! We had Valentine cookies coming out our ears for a while there. I had some great helpers. Mostly they just ate all the sugar within arms reach, but we had fun doing it.
Kaleb gave the BEST Valentine presents this year. I feel like I say that every year, I'm sure I do. He's awesome!! The girls got little bags full of fun little girlie toys and a we took them out to lunch. They LOOOOVE going to lunch. What girl doesn't, right?! Kaleb gave me a cute ring with our initials and our wedding date on it. Along with a necklace with a K on it. Lily is still confused why it has a K and not a J. HA HA HA! AND, I gave Kaleb a sweater. See. . . I'm so boring and he ALWAYS give the best gifts. Someday I'll be like him. Someday. HA HA HA!
Keep with the same topic, Kaleb has been such a help to me! I feel like I'm a total dead beat Mom lately. I'm getting rather large and I'm not much fun to play with these days. Not only has he been so fun and cute with the girls he's been the biggest help with EVERYTHING around the house. We would probably be sitting around in a giant mess with cereal bowls stacked up everywhere if we didn't have him around!
Love him!
I think Lily has gotten a little cabin fever since it's been so snowy and cold. Sometimes all her energy takes over her brain and she runs around the house turning everything she can think of into a jungle gym. Little nut. I need her to pass some of her energy on to me!
My sweet baby girl is amazing.
The last time I wrote she was totally resisting potty training. I thought for sure she would just pick it right up. But that wasn't the case after a few days. Well, a few days after she refused to wear underwear. . . .she refused to wear diapers. I was frustrated because I didn't want her to go back and forth forever! So, we put underwear on her and she has had maybe 2 or 3 accidents in the last month!! WHAT?! She's a strong willed little one and didn't want me to be in charge of when she left the world or diapers behind. SHE IS AMAZING! I'm still shocked that she just picked it up like that. She seriously potty trained herself! I think she knew that I needed a break from diapers for a bit. HA HA HA! Love her!
She's such a sweet, SMART, sassy little girl. She's growing up too fast.







No comments:
Post a Comment