Tuesday, January 15, 2013

I was talking to Lily about family pictures and how I'm so behind on updating ours. It's sad, I was so on the ball with pictures.... Then, well, I'm not really sure what happened. Laziness, I guess. I decided this year is going to be different! Family picture overload is coming. So I told Lily that when the new baby comes we all GET (trying to make it sound fun here!!) to take new family pictures!! She said: "Mom, I'll just draw a new family picture for us! Then we don't have to take one! I'm really good at that."
Yes you are little girl, yes you are!
So, here is our updated family picture for 2013.
Done! I can check that off of my to do list!
Thanks Lily!

2 comments:

Ryan and Tab said...

Okay that is the cutest thing ever!!! Love it. How helpful is she...so cute!!!

mare said...

oh my adorable. (and she really is a good little drawer!) i LOVE your girls' hair. love.