Tuesday, January 8, 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
I'm really excited for 2013.  Honestly, I'm mostly I'm excited to not be pregnant anymore.  HA HA HA!  I love my children with all my heart, but I HATE being pregnant.  I was watching Dumbo with the girls the other day and was day dreaming about having a baby like the animals do in the movie.  Remember?  A cute little stork brought a bundle of joy to each expecting Mom and even sang a baby welcoming song.
The End.  It seems perfect to me.  *sigh*
2012 was awesome and very busy, when I look back on it.  At the end of the year I'm actually very thankful that I keep doing this blog.  It might get random at times and very sparse, but it makes me smile and helps me remember how fun life is.  Great year!
Here's hoping to have a WONDERFUL 2013!

1 comment:

Joel and Sara said...

Yay for another baby! I wish I could remember when you are due... any names;-) ?!