Monday, January 28, 2013

I've been really excited/nervous about putting Lily and Audrey in the same room.
OK, more nervous than anything.  HA HA HA!  But we did it and they LOVE it.  The first few nights were a little weird for them I think.  They woke each other up a lot.  But now they love their new shared room and I think it will be so good for them to be in there together.  Sister bonding time, right?!
And, I'm not nervous about it anymore.  :-)
I just had these thoughts of Lily falling off the top in the middle of the night and Audrey doing the same since it's her first time in a big bed.  Stressed out for nothing.  They are fine and I need to relax!  
The big girls are all set.  Now on to getting the Baby's room ready.
She's coming soon!!  And she still has no name, I'm terrible with that.

3 comments:

Joel and Sara said...

Cute! Sara is a great name.

Anonymous said...

I love it! They are so cute in their new beds and I'm glad they transitioned well! :)

Heather Coon said...

Cute girls and beds! My girls would love bunk beds....so excited for your new little girl!!