HUNGER GAMES!!!
I've been sooooo excited to see this movie since the day I finished the book. . . ok, maybe not. But this movie has been a long time coming!! We waited in line forever. .. well, Katy waited in line the longest and saved us spots! Thanks Katy!! And Hayley in all her crafty genius MADE shirts for us. I'm in love with this shirt and may wear it every single day.... I'll try to wash it, but no promises. HA HA HA! Can you tell from the pictures just how much I love my shirt and love the anticipation of going to see this movie. I just couldn't stop acting like a total goon and pointing at the lovely MOCKING JAY on my shirt. Total spaz, I know! But we had so much fun!!
The movie did NOT disappoint! We had a great night!! Go see it!

3 comments:
looks like you had a blast! I cant wait to see it. I am going tomorrow with my sister!
I love seeing goofy adults. when the kids are away, the parents will play! As a kid, you don't realize that your parents are normal human beings who like to have fun and act goofy!
So glad you love the books too!! I was dying to see the movie and I thought it was GREAT! So good. And I like your shirt, mad I never got one...did Kaleb read them too?
I love this post with all of my heart.
Post a Comment