I was going through the pictures that I've taken lately and they are of two things.
Snacks and outside.
So, I guess that's what we have been doing the most of.
Snacking and playing outside! Sounds good to me.
First the snacks, I guess. :-)
Lily is obsessed with eating everything with chopsticks these days. Donuts, corn, sandwiches, carrots, pretty much whatever! She's getting pretty good. I'm proud, because I'm the big nerd that always HAS to ask for a fork when eating Asian food. HA HA HA!! Atta girl!
We took a little weekend trip to visit Kaleb's parents in Idaho. It was fun and yummy! There is the cutest little ice cream shop there, that I'm addicted to. The Emporium = BEST SHAKES EVER!! We got a chocolate malt and a Huckleberry shake this time. The Huckleberry is a MUST! They have giant straws to suck up all those delicious berries that are packed into the shake. I LOVE huckleberries!! YUMMMM!!!
Frozen yogurt LOVE! The both picked chocolate! That's my girls! ;-)
The weather.... oh, it's been perfect! We've been outside non stop! It's been lovely. I even got my flower beds cleaned up! There was a weed forest growing in most of them, nice. The girls were great helpers??? ha ha ha! Well, they liked wearing the pink gloves and telling me when they saw bugs. Big helpers!! ;-) I rearranged a lot of my outside plants and planted some more flowers! I'm starting to get the hang of this yard thing! We'll see how it looks this year. None of the plants from last year died, so that's a bonus right?! I even put some mulchy bark stuff down on all the beds!
I totally sound like I know what I'm talking about, right?!?!
HA HA HA H A!! Well, it's been fun!
And then this morning we woke up to this.........
Ummmmmm......what?! HA HA HA!! And it's still coming down.
Also, I have an ear infection. What adults get ear infections?! HA HA HA! It's terrible!! I have a new found sympathy for my kids when their little ears get infected. It's the WORST!! So, if this post makes no sense at all I'm totally blaming it all on my ear! ha ha ha!
But, on a happy note. . .It's Easter weekend and it's supposed to be in the high 60's!!
More food and outside pictures coming soon I'm sure! :-)
HAPPY WEEKEND!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment