Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter

I'm kind of an Easter tradition Scrooge . .. .I love Easter, really.
But, I don't love dying eggs.  It's a giant mess, and then the eggs taste weird.  HA HA HA!
So, my kids have never dyed eggs. . . .kind of sad.  . . but not. :-)
Even without the dyed eggs we had a great Easter this year.
It was a beautiful day!
The girls looked darling!  In my mind I never thought I would dress my kids in  matching outfits . . . but then I saw them in matching outfits and fell in love. ADORABLE!!  They loved posing in their cute little dresses . . . . .and  butterfly wings. HA HA HA!! We had a lot of family and some good friends over for dinner, dessert and a mini Easter egg hunt!  I loved it!  
Such a wonderful day, spent with wonderful people!!
HAPPY EASTER!!

2 comments:

Sean and Summer said...

LOVE YOUR TOP KNOT!!!!!! and your darling girls. and you. and a little bit kaleb.

mare said...

So cute! You look about five thousand adorables too. Happy Easter!