Sunday, March 25, 2012

My dear cousin Brooke recently got engaged!
I'm REALLY excited for her. . .but in my mind she's still FOUR. . . so, it makes me feel old! ;-)
I wanted to go meet this new addition to the family (he's fantastic, by the way!) , so we went down to Provo for the day.  The two love birds are going to school there.  *sigh* Young Love.....;-)  The rest of her family was down visiting from Moscow, so we pretty much had the best day ever!  We had a little picnic at a really cute park, went swimming, went to dinner and chatted all day long about the upcoming wedding. It was so much fun! My cousins are darling and my girls were in heaven playing with big girls!  Why don't we live closer!?!  I spent so much time with my Aunt and Uncle growing up and I don't get to see them very often.  It's annoying. :-) ha ha ha!
I miss seeing them, so it was wonderful to just spend the whole day with them catching up!
I love my family.
GREAT DAY!!
 

1 comment:

ChaChaCha said...

Cute pics! I think I remember Brooke at about 4 years old too! HA HA!