Thursday, March 22, 2012

Happy 2nd Birthday Sweet Baby Audrey!
I still can't believe she's two.
She is a delight. . . I sassy delight sometimes, but still a delight!
She ADORES her big sister.  Sometimes Audrey's love of Lily gets a little out of hand. . .. as in, she sometimes prefers her big sister over her mother. :-)  Bittersweet really.  They have a very cute relationship!  She's talking A TON.  She loves to dance, but I'm afraid she inherited my rhythm, poor girl. . . maybe she'll grow out of that!  HA HA HA!  And she is always singing to herself and her toys. . .mostly Christmas carols and Mary Poppins.  She is just a darling little girl who brings so much happiness to our family! 
Today was a fun day!
Lots of playing outside.  It was such a beautiful day!!
 Fun presents, Audrey's favorite foods and a great little party with some friends!
Love you sweet Baby Girl!
 
 

No comments: