Good old St. George.
I've only been there a couple of times, but every time I've been it's been fun!
We went down for a weekend to visit my Dad and to take a break from the snow.
My Grandma, who I adore, was visiting as well! Bonus!! My girls call her "G.G."... how cute is that?!
It was such a fun weekend! I thought Kaleb could use a little break from work. . . he's been working like CRAZY with the new office!! And that's going really well, but everyone needs a little break to play tennis, golf, swim and eat way too much! HA HA HA! So, that's what we did. The girls had the best time! My Dad entertained them pretty much the whole time while I sat with my Grandma in the sun, drank diet coke and laughed all day . . . it was lovely! I'm so glad we were able to go down for a visit.
Thanks for the fun weekend everyone!! Love you all!




1 comment:
Ahhhh, sunshine!! That's sounds so nice - can't wait until it really warms up here. And I totally agree, everyone needs a BREAK! So glad you guys got to take a little trip :)
Post a Comment