Thursday, January 19, 2012

 Christmas was magic this year.
That sounds so cheesy.  But it's so true with kids.  I have always loved Christmas. Every single thing about it.  It's a wonderful time of year that I always look forward to.  But I had no idea how much more fun the whole Christmas season could be with little kids.  Those little girls really made it magical!
They were full of excitement the minute they woke up Christmas morning!
I really enjoyed spending Christmas at home this year, it was lovely. There's no place like home, right?!
But, I am a little sad that the only pictures we took were with our phones, we are lame.  HA HA HA!
So, here is our fun little Christmas via cell phone pictures. :-)  It was wonderful!
 And, here is our Christmas card this year!  I love how it turned out.
I'm pretty sure I like those hate more than they do! 
Merry Christmas!!


No comments: