Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I'm terrible at keeping a journal.
So, this has become my journal.
Even, if it's mostly random pictures, it still counts as a record of what our family has been doing. That being said here is what we have been up to lately as told by my phone. :)
Random. But, so fun!!
I realize that the girls are in 99.9% of all of our pictures and Kaleb and I are no where to be found. Maybe we will make a guest appearance someday.
Until then, enjoy seeing our sweet little girls.

6 comments:

Heather Coon said...

I love Audrey's smile in that last picture! her face is sooo Cute!!

Mosman said...

My fave would have to be Lily holding all her undies! Nice:) They are all so darling though. I love sisters!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! Your girls are so darling. ...And their hair! So long and beautiful!

Brad and Rebecca said...

I LOVE IT! Especially, their hair in the tub! Those is some niiiice locks! :) And when I look at the picture of the girls in the front yard, I can't help but think, "how lucky those people are to live across the street from you guys! What I wouldn't give to be your neighbor!!

Mace, McKenzie and Stein said...

Audrey cracks me up!

triplej said...

Wow...that can't be your baby!!!