Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Family picture overload!
These were taken. . . I can't even remember when.. . sometime at the end of the Summer last year.  Yeah, for some reason it's taken me a while to get them posted.  And here they are in all of their glory!  
We did a huge family picture with my side of the family and then just us.  It was fun??  ha ha ha!
My dear friend Molly did both sets of pictures!  Thanks for putting up with us!!  ;-)
I love how they all turned out.  My favorite pictures are when the girls are being stinkers!  HA HA HA!  
Molly captured us perfectly!  LOVE THEM!
 This next one is my FAVORITE!  That's pretty much what Audrey did the whole time we took pictures, Lily looks like a little glasses model and Kaleb looks so handsome! Love it! I kind of look like a vampire so ignore me in the back.  HA HA HA!!
 No one is really looking and I'm laughing and looking confused because the girls were crazy!  I'm pretty sure Kaleb is staring off into the distance trying to block out the chaos.  HA HA!  Thanks for being patient!  :-)
They turned out great, huh?!  Even with all the tantrums and pouting!
Now, for the huge group with my side of the family.
My brothers are goofs!  Glad we could all get together.  Let's do it again soon!
Check out Lily's sassy face in this first one!  BA HA HA!! Stinker!
 Man, I love my brothers!  Look at them, how could you not?!?
 Cutest Mom ever!! Love you Mom!!
AND, while I was waiting for all of those pictures to load..... I remembered that I took some pictures of all the little Grand kids on my side this last year.  Three little darling girls!  So fun!  
I had to post some of them as well!  They are just too cute.
That's it for pictures this post.  Overload!  Enjoy!


8 comments:

Idaho Penningtons said...

GREAT family pictures! Everyone looks so good!

Mace, McKenzie and Stein said...

You're hot

Joel and Sara said...

I love all those pictures! Such a fun family!

Melissa Hernandez said...

what a gorgeous family! love all the adorable picts. and congrat's to kaleb on his new job and office, that's so exciting!!

Heather Coon said...

They are soooo cute! Love all the pictures. Jennie I seriously love looking at your blog, I love that all your pictures are so candid, and I love your cute little subjects! I am taking notes on your expertise.

Ryan and Tab said...

Love the pics. I didn't even recognize your brother, is it Dan or Dave...he sure has grown up since last time I saw him as a teenager. Cute family, cute girls! Good luck with Kaleb's new job. Saw the sign, it looks good.

Sean and Summer said...

I can't even begin to comment on all the pictures because they are all SO FREAKING CUTE. Are you kidding me?? How does someone get so many perfect pictures in one sitting??? annoying.

Sean and Summer said...

and also, can I please have your arms? thanks,