Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Thanksgiving weekend the girls helped Granny decorate for Christmas.  They decorated those cute little trees so fast.  They don't mess around when ornaments are involved.  Such cute little helpers.  Then that evening Mom and I took Lily and Audrey to see the Nutcracker ballet! We took them last year and they requested to go again this year!  YAY!!!  I have such wonderful memories of going with my Mom and Grandma when I was little and I want my girls to love it as well!  After we were all seated and ready to go I took my phone out to snap a picture of all of us which was met by a scolding from Lily! She had just read in the program that cell phones must be turned off and put away during the performance!  HA HA HA!  She's always on top of every rule.  The ballet was beautiful and the girls loved it and want to see it again next year!!!  OH!  Also, we had front row seats!!  
It was perfect!!  A great holiday tradition!!





No comments: