Girl Cousin Weekend! I hope we make this an annual thing. Well, actually more like an every other month kind of thing. Such a perfect weekend with these lady cousins of mine. We spent it in BEAUTIFUL Cascade, Idaho where John and Donna Stellmon have a cabin right on Horse Thief Reservoir. The water had been drained for the winter and we took a little walk across it for kicks and sunk in the muck! Oops! ha ha ha! The scenery was gorgeous! We spent a lot of time hiking, walking, four wheeling or just sitting and chatting. We of course brought was too much food and ate most of it while watching movies at night and laughing our heads off! I'm so thankful for these ladies. I love that my family count among my dearest friends. I hope we do this again really soon!
Wednesday, January 13, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment