Audrey has played a few seasons of soccer in the past. But after Kaleb took the two older girls to a recent Utah State gymnastics meet she has been asking to take gymnastics classes. So we did that this Spring instead of soccer. I haven't been able to watch a ton of her in class because Emily thinks that all the cool gymnastics equipment is there for HER to play on. So I chase her and she screams, then we go outside and walk around or we sit in the car for the rest of class. Stinker. But, I do know that Audrey is so happy and chatty after her class! She is just thrilled that she is doing something new. It's so fun to listen to her talk about what she did in class. I think doing something new and different gives her confidence. I love it!
Emily and I have been doing a lot of running big sisters around to various activities and this......


No comments:
Post a Comment