Monday, April 13, 2015
Easter, a little late.
Two weeks after Easter I finally got around to forcing the girls to match in their new Springy dresses. I thought they looked adorable. I know they won't allow the matchy matchiness forever, so I'm going to take full advantage of it while they are little. Audrey loves never smiling when I ask her to in pictures, she thinks it's the BEST! So after a million pictures and a million, SAY CHEESE's by me, we got a few shots that I love of them! stinkers. In the middle of all the picture taking, Emily reached up and wiped a HUGE booger on Audrey's sleeve and from there we were done. Well, at least Audrey was done. HA HA HA! Lily was darling and helpful, Audrey did all she could to not smile, and Emily smiled like a cheeser and pestered her sisters! Sounds about right across the board for those three. I love it! It's fun and maddening sometimes to watch all of their different personalities mesh and clash. It will be interesting to throw a boy into this mix! Happy Late Easter!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment