Hello.
Where do I ever begin? The last time I posted Audrey had just turned 4. . . . Now she's 5. Oops! So much to update. I'll just give a brief summary of the last year, kind of, and move on and hopefully keep posting and not get so behind. .. .again!
Here are the girls now. Little stinkers!
Lily is almost 7 and is finishing up her First grade year at Summit Elementary school. She's playing soccer right now, loves to read, play with friends outside and she thinks she is the Mom! I have to remind her most days that she is not in charge of everyone. :-) Oh and as you can see, she's toothless.
Audrey just turned 5, is in her last year of preschool at Utah State. We recently enrolled her in Kindergarten! She's so ready, it made me cry however! HA HA HA! She just started a new gymnastics class and came out of it grinning from ear to ear!
Emily is now 2! Yep, my baby is 2?! She is one smart little stinker. She talks and sings all day long and is just a joy to have a around. I have a feeling two is going to be a fun year for her. She loves playing with and bossing her big sisters around!
AND, we are expecting another little babe in July! I'm excited and nervous! HA HA HA! I may completely lose of my mind with 4 kids. If you ask Lily I have already lost it. And on top of that exciting news this new little one is a BOY!! WHAT?!?? I know, I still don't really believe it myself. It's really exciting! I feel like I'm starting all over with baby number one with this little guy. He will be well Mothered {sufficiently bossed around} by his three big sisters! HA HA!
That's all for now.
Hopefully I can keep this going!
Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment