Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Audrey is 4!!  I'm so behind.  Buuuut, she turned 4 on March 22nd and it was a fantastic day, planned out down to the minute.  She is such a fun little girl.  A loving little one.  She smothers everyone with hugs and kisses constantly.  Emily is starting to swat her away because Audrey kisses her so much!  HA HA HA!  She is becoming really quick witted as of late and it's hilarious!  The things that come out of her mouth!!  She sings when she is concentrating, well she sings all the time.  It's awesome!  Lately she has been singing the real melody to songs and either making up her own words or she sings nonsense and it sort of sounds like Chinese!  HA HA HA!  Audrey is a smart little stinker.  She picked up on letters and numbers really fast.  We are so proud of her.  She is always wanting to learn more.  I think that her favorite things right now are anything to do with Lily (it's adorable) and her preschool work books.  She will chose to sit down and do worksheets over just about anything.  I hope she hangs onto this love of learning.
I think she had a wonderful birthday!!  HAPPY 4th!!!
We love you Audrey!






1 comment:

Mikki said...

Cute girl!! Sure do lover her and all of your girls!!