At the beginning of December Kaleb went to work and text me soon after saying that his stomach was bothering him. I said I was sorry and just chalked it up to the captain crunch that he had eaten for breakfast that morning. Well, the pain got more and more intense as the morning went on. Finally after hours of terrible pain and trying to make himself throw up in the bathroom he drove himself to the hospital doubled over in his car! Poor guy!! Long story short, it ended up being a kidney stone. Horrible surprise. Thank goodness for pain killers! The doctors doped him up and sent him home after a while. It was a painful, stressful day!! He made me take a picture of him in the hospital to remember it by. I hate this picture. It's so sad! But, doesn't his beard look great!?! Trying to make a happy comment about this horrible picture. Ha ha!
Thanks for the terrible day tiny little kidney stone! Don't ever come back again!

2 comments:
Yuck!
Poor guy! I hope it does not happen again!
Post a Comment