Sunday, January 5, 2014

Lilian

Here is Lily's adorable Kindergarten picture.  Same blue background that was in every single one of my school pictures.  Am I right?!  Do they ever switch things up?!  
anyways. 
I still can't believe that we have entered into the public schooling phase of our lives.  She loves school.  No, she ADORES school.  Every single thing about it.  It's just her cuppa tea. (love British sayings!)  School is second in her mind only to Daddy daughter dates. . . oh and her bunny. . . and candy. . . . going out to eat....  Well, anyways you get it.  She LOVES school.  I teach an art lesson in her class once a month . . . . I still don't know how I got suckered into doing that, I'm the least artistic person I know. . . but, it's fun and Kindergartner's think my art skills are top notch!  HA HA!  It's been fun to see Lily is her class.  She's such a happy, polite, obedient little girl at school.  I'm so proud of her.  
The other day when I was walking her to the bus stop, she stopped me about a half of a block away from where the bus comes and said: "I can take it from here Mom. Please go back home."
AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!  I hugged her and wanted to start bawling.  I'll admit I did cry a bit walking home.  She's becoming so independent.  It makes me so proud and a little sad.  She's going to do amazing things!

No comments: