I kind of forgot how to do this. July was my last post. . . yikes. . .slacker. But it's a new year and I'm determined to start up again. I blame Emily. That sweet little baby stole my blogging time and my brain as well. HA HA HA! She sure is a darling and it's amazing to think that she will be ONE in March. Where did that year go?! I'll try to get updated. . . maybe.
But for starters let's have a look at our family pictures from 2013!
These pictures make me so happy. I just printed them out and hung them up yesterday. I love looking at them. They remind me of how blessed I am. How blessed we are as a family. We live in a beautiful place. Kaleb has a great job that he loves. He is such a hard worker, probably the most self motivated person that I know. That's what you get when you marry an Idaho farm kid! I love that I can stay home with the three crazies. They are growing and changing too fast and I'm glad I am their Mom. It's hard and so fun at the same time. . .mostly hard. HA HA HA! I am grateful for the life I have.
Life is good and 2013 was wonderful!
My cousin Brooke took these pictures of us this last Fall. She's incredibly talented and she ended up giving me sooo many beautiful pictures I have a hard time choosing my favorites. But, for now, these are my favorites. I think they turned out just perfect!










1 comment:
Love these :)
Post a Comment