I'm slacking on posting again!
I kind of forgot about the blog. I'll do better. I always say that, we'll see. I've got a lot to catch up on.
We've been trying to teach the girls to say their personal prayers. They are sort of getting the hang of it. Today I was in my closet and heard Lily climb on my bed and begin to pray. I had to write it down somewhere so I wouldn't forget this one! She said:
"Heavenly Father, Thank you so much for this day. Please help us to be nice today so that Dad will let us watch Star Wars tonight. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen."
That's my girl! Honest, straight to the point and kind of nerdy! HA HA HA!!
I love her!
1 comment:
Oh my gosh! Emily is getting so so big!!
I love raring my kids pray. Daphne's are the same no matter what time of day or whether it's a meal prayer or personal prayer. Ha. Trying to work on that!!
And I officially suck blogging. It takes so much time.
Hope you are well!!
Post a Comment