Wednesday, December 12, 2012

November!!  I'm almost caught up.  But, then I'm sure I'll just get behind again. . . .what a cycle. ha ha!
November was so fun.  Let the Holiday's begin!
We started off the month by finding out that we are having ANOTHER GIRL!!
We are all so excited!  Sisters are so fun!  Lily and Audrey can't wait to have another little one to play with.  And as for names, I've got a long list, so we'll see.  I'm excited to see what this little sweetheart will look like!  Most likely like Kaleb again, but I'll take it!  And I'm feeling gross and ready to just be done.
I'll let it at that.  Moving on!  :-)

So far this Winter has been really mild.  It's weird.  But we've been trying to take advantage of it while it lasts.  One Sunday, when I was feeling like a total zombie, Kaleb took the girls up Smithfield Canyon for a little hike.  They LOVED it!  So odd to see November pictures with no coats. 
The girls rediscovered face painting.  I should say, they became OBSESSED with face painting again.
Lily was pretty serious about the whole thing and Audrey was mostly just along for the ride, letting Lily have full creative license on her face!  Funny girls.

Most of the time they ended up being some sort of cat.  And I was informed by Lily that cats NEVER smile for pictures.  So, they look like sad or maybe confused little cats in every picture.  HA HA HA!
Sometimes Kaleb joined in, then it got really serious.  YES!!  Cracks me up how he's totally contemplating what to draw all over our two year olds face! 
We did get some snow, but it was gone the next day.
It was so awesome while it lasted.  Audrey was totally content to sit and eat snow.  Hands were optional.
Kaleb helped them make a snowman blob of sorts and pulled them around on our sled all morning.
I hope we get more snow soon so we can play again!
Kaleb had some meetings in Salt Lake for a few days.  We picked him up one day after he was done and headed to the ZOO!  I am totally sold on going to the zoo when it's a little chilly!  No one was there, I wasn't sweating my brains out and all the animals were out and active!  When I've gone in the Summer it seems like the animals are dying of heat along with me and don't feel like moving around.  It was so fun to go!
They loved all the animals.  Well, except the tigers.  They were totally convinced that the tigers could somehow get out and chase us.  Yikes!  ha ha ha!

THANKSGIVING!!
This year we had Thanksgiving at our house!  I really enjoyed it!  My Mom and my baby brother Dan came.  Once again, I slacked on taking pictures that day.  We had ridiculous amounts of food, of course.  And a random variety at that.  Kaleb and Dan are both turkey haters.  So we did all the traditional foods, turkey and all, but added steak and crab legs.  It was DELICIOUS!!  Kaleb was so happy with it all that he took a picture of his own plate!
I'd be OK with doing this every year!  YUM!!!
I really am so thankful for my family.  Such a blessing and source of joy.  Love you all!

1 comment:

Scott & Ali said...

That Thanksgiving meal looks so tasty!