Thursday, December 13, 2012

Most of the time I can't make posts come together and mesh in beautiful harmony, so I just throw up pictures, place a caption or two and call it good.
  Here's another one of those random but awesome mess of pictures that I had to save.
My beautiful Grandma was in Salt Lake visiting friends a few weeks ago and we were able to meet up with her for lunch.  My Mom, Audrey and I went down and we had a GREAT time!  It's always a party with Grandma.  And seriously, isn't she beautiful?  I hope I inherit her genes of aging gracefully!  Fingers crossed.  I am so thankful for this woman and all she does for me.  She makes me happy!
Love you Grandma!
Lily gave me these two pictures the other day.
She said that they were both of me.
One is the nice version of me, the other is the grumpy one!
HA HA HA!  Love that girl!
I'm just glad she didn't only draw a grumpy version!
This picture.  HA HA HA!  It really has no story.  It just makes me laugh.
Love my little lunch dates!

1 comment:

erin gale said...

ha ha! LOVE the art work!