October was fun!!!!
I can't find all the pictures of everything we did right now. . . . I'll keep searching.
But, I did find all of these!!
We did a ZOMBIE RUN with our good friends the Neils!! LOVE THEM!
These two are awesome. So fun to do things with and they are always up for anything!
It was a 5K zombie themed run in Salt Lake at night. Awesome!
I'm not a runner, and being pregnant has killed my exercising motivation. So, we actually walked this fun little race.
HA HA HA! Yep, walked it! I was surprised at how many people were there dressed up AND how many people were walking. We were totally not alone in our laziness.
But, honestly the best part was dressing up! Such a mess, but SOOOO FUN!!!
Maybe next year I'll actually run it. . .. but, maybe not.
Thanks for the great time NIGHT OF THE RUNNING DEAD!!
We'll probably see you next year!



2 comments:
WHY NO PREGGO UPDATE???? :-(
What a fun run!! Never heard of that one. You guys look awesome!
Post a Comment