Tuesday, November 13, 2012

I hate doing this, but if I'm going to print off this blog as a sort of year book/journal for our family I thought I had better do a quick up date of what I didn't post while I was sick for a few months.  Yuck, to being sick and yuck to trying to update this.  I'll just do quick-ish monthly updates.
The last thing I really posted about was the 4th of July, so I'll start just after that.
Here's our July in few words, mainly pictures.  I'm lazy.  HA HA HA!

I have so many pictures of us feeding ducks this Summer!  It was a favorite Saturday activity.  Afterwards we would ALWAYS go to this funny little Market, I call this place "The Phantom Market" because I can NEVER drive right to it.  It always seems to pop out of nowhere. True story. They sell penny candy there, it's a random little place. We would all fill up our own little paper bags full of our favorites.

We spend some time up in Teton Valley with Kaleb's family.  Summer is the family reunion season!  The girls LOOOVE it when Grandma reads to them and would probably spend the entire time there snuggled up to her with a pile of books.  It's darling! Generation pictures are my favorite.  Here is Kaleb and the girls with his Grandma Green.  Such a sweet lady!
I had to add these next to pictures because my friend Hayley and I made A LOT of shirts this Summer!  Sounds weird, but it was soooo fun!!  They were mostly superhero/movie themed.  HA HA HA!  Love it!  Here are just two of the many!  I'm sure there are many more to come.  Love ya Hayley!


We ended July with something I will not soon forget.  My Dad's side of the family had the first family reunion in.....I don't even know how long it's been.  But, it was AWESOME!  My Aunt Jill is the Event Planning Queen and planned everything perfectly, right down to color coded family shirts!  It was such a fun weekend, I'm so glad we were able to go.  We had great food, awesome weather, bonfires (with stories, of course), water fights with Great Grandma, plenty of time to sit and chat and we even had bobble heads on sticks for the family members who couldn't come.  It was great!
Family is such a blessing!  I loved everything about this weekend and I can't wait until the next one!
Mosman Family 2012

1 comment:

Ryan and Tab said...

Glad to see an update, I've missed them and miss you!! Hope you are feeling a little better!