Monday, January 9, 2012

New year, new job!! It's exciting!!
Last week Kaleb opened up his new State Farm office!
After almost a year of training, classes and tests the office is up and running! The first week was soooo busy and hectic. I'm sure most of the weeks to come will be the same. But overall everything is going really well!!
Kaleb is such a hard worker and I know he will really do well with this new job!
Here's a few pictures of the outside of his office!
Don't the signs look great?!?
And of course, his new State Farm agent photo.
I love this picture! Hello Handsome!! :)
Anyways, that's the big exciting news with us!
Life may be crazy for a bit, but it's going to be awesome!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! So exciting!

Anne said...

Call kaleb, damn it!

Idaho Penningtons said...

NICE! How exciting! Good Luck!

Anonymous said...

yaaaaayyy! goooo kaleb!

p.s. PLEASE come to provotown soon!