Tuesday, April 26, 2016

I love having the kids home for Christmas break!  It's just a fun time of year.  Our house was constantly covered in Legos.  It's become a new love in our family!  Mostly Star Wars legos!  We also took the girls to see the new Star Wars movie and THEY LOVED IT!!  WAHOO!!  We are well on our way to raising little nerds.  We did a lot of sleeping, eating and just being the cutest little boy ever!  I mean, look at him!!?
We played A LOT of Mario Kart.  They girls are getting really close to beating me!  Boo!!  HA HA HA!  We read tons of books, colored and just a great time!  It's so busy and fun when they are all home constantly but, I'm not going to lie, when they all went back to school it was kind of nice.  HA HA HA!  Love them all!










No comments: