Gah! I'm so behind again. I'll attempt to catch up! December was busy, festive and so fun! Here are some of the highlights! I never thought I would like having my kids wear matching clothes for holiday. .. but I LOVE it! Aren't they so cute?! I'm going to make they be cute and matchy matchy as long as I possibly can! Next up isn't really a highlight, but it must be documented! Kaleb had nasal surgery. It was super bloody and he took some creepy pictures of himself! HA HA HA! BUT, now he will be able to breath out of BOTH nostrils! Hooray! Big day!
Emily decided that the tree needed to be redecorated almost daily. She would usually start doing it early in the morning and then tweak things here and there throughout the day, it was a process. I gave up on trying to keep everything evenly spaced. HA HA! She did a fantastic job of organizing those ornaments. And Will went bald! HA HA! All of his dark hair fell out. But he's still as cute a ever. Such a smiley, happy little buddy!
Emily had her first dentist appointment! She was so cute and brave. Well, mostly she was a zombie. Once they put those headphones on her and turned on a movie she was gone to the world around her. They all kind of look creepy and robotic laying there. But, cute in a weird way?!? While Lily was a school Audrey and Emily got really creative with games inside since it was soooo cold! Who knew that a box of bows could be so much fun!?
Audrey girl lost her first tooth!!!! It came out at school and she was so excited about the whole process! Bring on the toothless grins! We decorated cookies! I turned over complete creative control to the girls. Which meant we had MOUNDS of frosting and PILES of sprinkles. HA HA HA! But they were delicious and darling!
This winter was full of awesome snow days! We are pretty lucky to have so many wonderful neighbor kids to play with! Audrey and Emily had their first eye appointments. It went OK. They both have perfect vision, but for some reason all of my kids think that the dilation drops are going to burn their eyes out of their sockets! Stinkers. But they look great in those goofy glasses, eh?!
STAR WARS!!!! We went and saw the NEW STAR WARS with some friends and it was AMAZING! Amazing. I started crying when the classic opening credits rolled up on the screen. HA HA HA! Loved it! The big girls had their Christmas piano concert! It was adorable! They were so brave and played their songs so well! I'm so proud of them both.
There are you have our December leading up to Christmas. It was great! Winter months always feel so cozy to me. I'm grateful of this cute little family of mine. Oh, and here's a close up of Lily's school party face paint! Cute little toothless Reindeer.
No comments:
Post a Comment