Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Will is now three weeks old.  It seems like he's just always been here.  He's absolutely adored by all of us.  I'm trying to slowly get back into a normal groove.  School starts on the 20th of this month!?!  So weird!  July flew by!
Last week Kaleb and I took new pictures of the four little monsters.  It was a quick little photo shoot, since Emily really turned up the sass and didn't want to cooperate for most of the pictures.  BUT, I'm really happy with how the pictures turned out. I think we really captured all of their personalities.  Now I just need to print and frame them for our house before they become too outdated!  HA HA!  I'm doing my best to keep up!
So, here they are!  Just for reference: Lily is 7 going into second grade, Audrey is 5 going into Kindergarten, Emily is 2 and is starting her first year of preschool and Will is 2 weeks old in these pictures.  Love them all so much!





































No comments: