Friday, July 3, 2015

Hello July!!  I thought this month would NEVER come!  Here we are.  I remember thinking at the beginning of this pregnancy that July was sooo far away and I would never survive to see it.  HA HA HA!!  We are pretty much ready for this little one to come.  Any day now Buddy, any day!  I think that Emily is weirdly aware that something is going to happen in this month that will change her world.  She is has been really grouchy and really snuggly lately.  I'm interested to see how she reacts to not being the baby anymore, which she LOVES!
It has been SOOOO HOT this week!  So hot that I even squeezed my pregnant self into a swimming suit and played in our pool in the backyard with the kids a few times!  HA HA HA!  It was fun and felt so good.  Emily however was the only one that was not absolutely embarrassed that her MOM was in the pool with them.  The older girls kept asking me when I was going to get out and mostly used the pool to quickly cool off while I was in it!  HA HA HA!  They would jump in and out and then go play somewhere else in the yard.  I'm finally made it to that wonderful stage in life where I have become embarrassing.  It was hilarious and I loved it.  Many more years of Mom being embarrassing girls, look out!  The mornings have been really nice.  Plenty of shade to play in before the heat really hits.  We will probably hide in the shade and play in the pool and sprinklers until this baby comes.  Any day now, right!?  I'm been taking so many pictures of the girls in swim goggles.  It's just too funny not to document!  Their little bug eyes paired with smushed faces and ears just kill me every time!!



No comments: