This weekend was a busy one! We were scattered around a little bit, but we all had a great time. Kaleb took Lily and Audrey to the Kunz family reunion in Bear Lake. I decided to stay home with Emily since Baby #4 is close to coming and I felt more comfortable being at home close to the hospital.
The girls had a blast!! I'm so glad they were able to go! They played at the beach or the pool most of the time, which was sooooo nice since it's been HOT!! They had the best time playing with cousins, going to bed late and eating junk! Perfect Summer weekend. They came home happy and exhausted.
And we can't wait to all go next year!
Em and I had a weekend filled with whatever a toddler wants to do. It was pretty funny being around just Emily for four days! She talked non stop and had big plans in mind for our activities during the day. I think she really loved being the boss. She seemed so grown up while the older two were gone. She really missed her Dad and was really excited to see all three of them when they got home. Our weekend was full of Popsicles, kiddie pools, snow cones, naps and bubbles! It was fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment