Thursday, May 7, 2015

Our basement is finished!!  We started the process in February and now it's all done!  Well, we still have a lot of cleaning/organizing.  We moved Lily and Audrey downstairs into one of the rooms and it's been a big hit!  I was worried they wouldn't like it.  BUT, what kid doesn't love basement room?!  They have actually been sleeping so much better for some reason.  It's awesome!  I'll post more pictures of it all later.  I'm so happy with it!  It will be so nice to have more room when the baby comes.  And now we have plenty of time to let all of the girls adjust to their new rooms before we throw a boy into this crazy mix!

I think Audrey was most excited about testing out the new toilet downstairs!  HA HA HA!  She is one funny little lady.  It all works just fine, in case you were wondering! 
ALSO, it's SPRING!  We've been doing lots outside lately!  It's been so fun!  I'm excited for warmer weather.  They request to eat outside almost everyday.  It's beautiful out there!
Happy Spring!!



No comments: