For Valentine's day this year we had a big family date. It was a circus, but really fun. We met up with another family that we just love, The Neil's and went to see The Lego Movie {i heard it was pretty funny, I missed most of the funny parts because Emily was cranky and wiggly}. Afterwards we all went to Chik Fil A for dinner. It was fun and totally chaotic! HA HA HA! Kaleb got me a new computer for Valentine's Day! WHAT?!? Best gift ever! He's pretty awesome. Our poor computer sounds like an airplane about to take off and I'm pretty sure it's going to crash any minute and take all of our pictures down with it. I'm pretty excited about the new one! What did I get him, you ask? Oh, yeah. . .a long sleeve, half zip shirt and some cologne. That compares to an iMac, right?! HA HA HA! I can never keep up with his gifts! He's literally the best!
And to end this random post here's a few pictures of Emily! Isn't she darling. Those cheeks! She's a funny little gal. She is getting so close to walking, I'm not ready for that at all. She's starting to wave, give high fives and kisses. And she makes the cutest little babbling noises. She can crawl up the stairs, but still thinks that she should be able to crawl down them head first. Oops! She LOVES Kaleb and gets so excited when she hears the garage door open in the evening when he comes home. It's adorable. If I tell her no, she gets this horribly sad look on her face and puts her head down. It's so sad/cute! That's our Em for now!
Oh! and her eyes are the coolest color. Who knows if they will stay like this, but they are kind of gray.
I love it!


No comments:
Post a Comment