Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Oh, Sorry September.  I shut off the part of my brain that takes pictures this whole month I guess.  Wow!
I know we did some fun things which I have some pictures of, thanks to Kaleb.
But, all I really remember is laying in the grass by the sandbox, nibbling saltine crackers and trying not to puke.  Lovely.  HA HA HA!!  We did have our first official ultrasound this month.  Love those ultrasounds!  It's amazing and makes the baby seem more real and less like food poisoning.
The girls started school again!  I have them in a cute little preschool at Utah State.  It's been so fun for them.  They seriously Loooove it!  I love dropping them off and watching them walk into school holding hands!  It's adorable.  Sisters are the best!  Anyone want to be my fill in sister so I can do cute things like that?! :-)
Aggie football started.  One of Kaleb's true loves!  Ha ha ha!  But, seriously, he loves it.
I didn't go to any games with him this year, but Lily did and loved it!
What's not to love about eating stadium food and doing sticker books with a best friend?!
Oh, and the face tattoo, that was her pride and joy when she came home
GO AGGIES!!!
We went to A LOT of soccer games and practices this month.
I thought it was a little much for a 4 year old, but she got some good exercise and had fun!
She was so funny to watch.  Mostly running around like crazy, playing with her ponytail, picking grass and cheering loudly when anyone scored.  Total team player! :-)
That sandbox.  Oh, I love it.  It could entertain them all day and it saved me when I was feeling so sick!  Sometimes the girls would take a break from the sand and come lay by me in the grass.  They really are such sweethearts and are so concerned when they can see that I feel gross.  Love them.
I'm so glad we were able to go outside so much towards the end of the Summer!

1 comment:

erin gale said...

hooray! another kunz baby! so excited for you guys. hope you are feeling better!