Wednesday, May 2, 2012

So, all three of my brothers are amazing guys.
I am so proud of them and love to brag about them!
My baby brother Dan. . . who is 22. . . what?! that's so weird, runs track for Utah State!
He decided to try to walk on the team when he got back from him mission last year and has totally dominated!
He runs the 400 meter hurdles.  That's a killer race.  The open 400 is a HARD race to run . . . but adding hurdles to it. . . yikes!  Both John and Dan ran the hurdles in High School and won State, they are amazing!
 I live vicariously through their awesomeness!  ha ha ha!  
The first time we saw Dan run a couple of weekends ago we were all shocked!  He's always been an athletic guy. . . but this was incredible!  We sat on the opposite side of the track from the starting line.  We heard the starting gun sound and then. . . . .He came ripping around the first corner and looked like pure POWER!  He was so fast!  And he made jumping over all those hurdles look like no big deal.  Easy Peasy, right?!  WOW!!  It was awesome to watch!
He's FOURTH in the WAC right now!  What!?!?  Yeah, FOURTH best hurdler in the WHOLE CONFERENCE!!!!
And he's only getting better!  Look out!!
It was a beautiful day, great day for a track meet.  We all enjoyed ourselves!
You're amazing Dan!  We are sure proud of our AGGIE!!

*side note: while I was typing this I got a text from my brother John telling me that he got 100% on his Psychology final. . .see, they are amazing!  NICE WORK JOHN!!!
 

5 comments:

Jackie said...

Haha! I am loving the John and Aimee pose! It looks like someone else with a super tall hubby that I know! SO FUN!! I did not know Dan was running track! How did I not know! Way to go DAN!

Idaho Penningtons said...

I follow you on instagram and so I forget to look at your blog! hahaha I remember watching Dan at the 6th grade track meet and thought wow! He just doesn't look like a runner but man is he fast and Strong!
How fun and it looks like a beautiful day!

Hayley Neil said...

"Oh my goodness!" Go Dan!

Anonymous said...

I brag about him all the time! I love it! :)

Mark and Katie said...

way to go dan! we'd love to see him run - let us know if there is one near by ish