Thursday, February 23, 2012

Valentines Day was fun this year!
I've said this before, but holidays are just way more fun when you have kids! Everything is so much more exciting! They were freaking out over the candy and books Granny gave them. One book was called, 101 Things To Do With Googly Eyes. Ha ha ha!! Now we have eyes all over our house! :) And they just couldn't believe that cards came in the mail that were just for them! (Thanks G.G.!)
It was even nice enough to play outside!
The day ended with us going to the AGGIE game and Audrey getting a hug from her one true love!
Good old Big Blue! :)

Kaleb surprised me with a much needed getaway to Salt Lake!! After getting over the shock of having to leave the girls..... I'm such a weirdo....I had the best time! My Mom came and stayed with the girls and they had their own little party without us. :) We ate way too much, went shopping, watched a movie, read, and even got to sleep in! What?!? That's unheard of! :) It was wonderful!
He's such a thoughtful, romantic guy!

3 comments:

Heather Coon said...

Oooh I love PF Changs!!!

scott and ali said...

Looks fun and delicious!

utahmigs said...

I love the look Audrey is giving Lily. Henrie gives the same look to Clark, like "what in the world are you doing, and should I do it too?" =) I still want to come see your cute house sometime!